The Cyber Security Place is committed to providing you a safe and enjoyable experience on our website.
Information we collect
Personal Information: If you place an order for some of our paid services and access certain areas of our website, you will need to register and create an account on our website. During such registration, information requested may include::
- Your name.
- Your email address.
- Username / password to access the website.
- Mailing address.
- Credit Card and Billing Information.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. However. we may disclose any information, including Personal Information, we deem necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, to enforce our rights or to protect the safety and security of our Website, Content Providers or other users.
Non-Personal Information: We also collect, non-personally identifiable information about you and your use of the Website for statistical purposes to improve the products and services we provide and your experience on our website.
Publicly Available Information: The information that you choose to provide for display and publish in the public areas of our website (like Business Directory, Forums, Review Comments, Contributed Articles etc.) is not classified as “Personal Information” and will be displayed on our website in these public areas. Please remember that any information you may disclose in Business Directory, or other public areas of our Web sites or the Internet, becomes public information. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose information in these public areas.
How is information collected?
Registrations: During registration to our Website or during subscription to any of our paid services, you will be required to enter the required information to help us provide you with the required services.
Website Interactions: During your visit on our Website, you may decide to provide publicly available information such as review comments, forum discussion, article contribution etc. You may also submit information to contact us through our Website, subscribe to our newsletters, surveys or such other features
Automated Information Collection: We may use a technology referred to as “cookies” (or other similar technology), which is a small piece of information on your computer about you which recognize you as a return user of the Website and help to provide a more personalized experience.
Like most standard websites, we may collect certain types of technical Non-Personal Information, including internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser types, internet service providers (ISPs), and the number of clicks. We may also use web beacons, which allow us to know if a certain page was visited, an email was opened, or if ad banners on our Website and other sites were effective.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Our Website has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. All information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. All credit card transactions are processed through industry-reputed secured Payment Gateway providers.
Your Credit Card Information will not be stored on our servers.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
All your personal information shared is kept completely confidential and not shared, sold or disclosed to any 3rd parties. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personal Information. We may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- Google’s use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to users based on their visit to our site.
- Users may opt out of the use of the DoubleClick cookie for interest-based advertising by visiting Ads Settings.
Other Notes & Terms
- While we make every effort to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party “hackers” from illegally obtaining this information. We also urge our visitors to keep their user access and password information in a secured manner to prevent unauthorized use of such credentials.
- This Website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect any Personal Information from such children. Children under the age of 18 should not use our Website or our online services at any time. In the event that we learn that we have inadvertently gathered Personal Information from children under the age of 13, we will use reasonable efforts to erase such information from our records.
Last Modified: November 2014.